Originally posted by chrstnwmn7:
I had a thought while looking at the new catalog. I noticed that Molly's is wearing her halloween costume on the cover of her meet book. Do you think that she will be reintroduced wearing that? Someone here also posted that her meet outfit isn't available as a replacement part anymore? I hope that's right. I am just assuming here. I just wanted to throw that out and see what everyone thinks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 04, 2006 04:59 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I looked through the catalog just the other day and didn't even notice what Molly is wearing now on her Meet Book. You're right, she is the only girl not wearing her current Meet Outfit on the cover but is in her Halloween costume instead. That said, I can't believe the Halloween costume would become her new Meet Outfit. It's fun to put on her occasionally but it isn't very substantial and it would put her so far out of step with the other girls who are wearing regular clothes. I really hope AG doesn't do that!